- For info on Spring Bonnie's core series character, click here.
- Not what you were looking for? See Bonnie (disambiguation).
|“||Male? Female? It's a rabbit, who cares.||”|
— Spring Bonnie's Loading Screen
Spring Bonnie (fully known as Spring Bonnie the Rabbit) is an unlockable character in FNaF World. It is the restored version of Springtrap from Five Nights at Freddy's 3 and the original model of Bonnie from Five Nights at Freddy's.
Spring Bonnie is one of the two characters that are much harder to unlock, another being Fredbear.
Spring Bonnie is an animatronic rabbit, appearing as a smaller version of its counterpart seen in the Stage01 minigames from Five Nights at Freddy's 3. It has a gold tone to it and wears two purple buttons and a bowtie. It also has eyelashes, much like the toy animatronics in Five Nights at Freddy's 2.
|Summons a replica of Spring Bonnie's head that does massive AOE damage.|
|Greatly heals party instantly.|
|Calls down a flurry of comets (about 12).|
Spring Bonnie is an incredibly strong, and was probably the best character in the game before Update 2. It focuses mainly on massively damaging foes and has one very good heal move. Cosmic Song and Springlocks do a heavy amount of damage to groups of enemies, while Happy Jam 2 is one of the better heals in the game and gives the characters a Speed Up.
Grouped with a character with Mimic Ball, Spring Bonnie is a very good addition for the team for racking up damage and healing if needed.
- Spring Bonnie's loading screen text may be indirectly referencing to the debate over Mangle's gender, as Spring Bonnie's gender was debated since it was first shown for FNaF World.
- Interestingly, Spring Bonnie's head from the "Springlocks" attack is similar to the first teaser of the Halloween Edition on Five Nights at Freddy's 4.
- The bowtie used by Spring Bonnie looks exactly like the one Nightmare Fredbear wears in Five Nights at Freddy's 4.
- It is unknown why it wears a bow tie while its core series in "Stage01" minigame of Five Nights at Freddy's 3 and the Night 5 afternight minigame of Five Nights at Freddy's 4 does not.
- This may have been done to classify the springlock animatronics together and signify that Spring Bonnie and Fredbear are from Fredbear's Family Diner.
- Spring Bonnie is one of the two characters to only have the "Cosmic Song" and the "Happy Jam 2" attacks, the other being Funtime Foxy.
- Spring Bonnie is always seen jumping up and down, which references to it being a rabbit.
- This makes it the third version of Bonnie to hop, after Toy Bonnie from Five Nights at Freddy's 2 and Plushtrap from both versions.
- Spring Bonnie is one of the three springlock animatronics, the others being Springtrap and Fredbear.
- Spring Bonnie is one of three Bonnie counterparts to have buttons on its chest, the others being Withered Bonnie and Springtrap.
- Spring Bonnie is one of the toughest characters to obtain. It is highly suggested to equip the Find:Characters chip for faster hunting.
- It is almost a must to do so in Hard Mode.
- On extremely slim occasions, Spring Bonnie can be the first character to be unlocked in the second to last row of the Party Creation screen.
- When fighting Spring Bonnie, its name will be "???".
- This applies to all the characters in the second to last bottom row of the "Party Creation" menu, not including Springtrap.
- Spring Bonnie is one of the few characters in the game capable of moving their feet while being idle. The few others being JJ, Marionette, Nightmarionne and Purpleguy.
- Spring Bonnie has never been seen outside of the minigames within Five Nights at Freddy's 3 and Five Nights at Freddy's 4, so Spring Bonnie may be considered a new playable character.
- This model of Spring Bonnie appears to be different than the other Spring Bonnies, due to some of its differences.
- A noticeable one is the purple bowtie and buttons
- In a frame of Spring Bonnie's attack, its eyes are shown from under its mask, similar to Nightmare Freddy and Nightmare.
- Its jaw clips through its bow tie.
- For several frames its legs clip through its pelvis.
- In one frame both of its legs clip through the bottom part of its suit.