- Not what you were looking for? See Freddy (disambiguation).
Redbear is one of the several enemies encountered in FNaF World. It is a red recolored version of Shadow Freddy.
Redbear has a similar appearance to Shadow Freddy, except it carries a microphone with its left hand instead of its right, and has white circles around its eyes. It is red in color with phantom-styled irises and ears being horizontally swapped.
|Basic red tackle attack||Deals large amounts of damage to a single party member.|
|Stuns all party members for a few seconds.|
- Redbear first appeared in FNaF World: Halloween Edition.
- However, Redbear was based off of Prototype from the game, yet in FNaF World, it uses the appearance of Shadow Freddy instead.
- Redbear was known as "Big Prototype" in the Halloween Edition of the game.
- Redbear's texture and animation is actually Shadow Freddy's - being recolored and flipped horizontally.
- The name "Redbear" is Fredbear without the letter "F", and a pun upon the color red.
- Redbear, Tangle, and White Rabbit are the only recolored enemies of playable characters.
- Redbear can use jumpscare, despite Shadow Freddy, its original counterpart, never jumpscaring the player in Five Nights at Freddy's 2.
- Shadow Freddy also does not have the Jumpscare attack.