- Were you looking for the playable character Purpleguy?
PurpleGeist is a boss added to the 1.20 update for FNaF World and appears in Geist Lair, though it only appears for few seconds during the boss battle and is unable to attack the player. It was first thought to be the final boss until getting crushed by the boss Chica's Magic Rainbow after 10 seconds. PurpleGeist now remains flattened during the whole final boss fight against Chica's Magic Rainbow. It is assumed that PurpleGeist is extremely powerful, as it was supposed to be the final boss until being killed by Chica's Magic Rainbow.
PurpleGeist's appearance looks slightly different comparing to its sprite from FNaF World: Halloween Edition. It has a few purple-type colors and its body appears to be hunchbacked. It appears to sport a form of spikes on its back, several purple speckles, and long arms each sporting only two fingers. Unlike the joke game, it doesn't possess any tentacles at all. The only feature that remains unchanged is its skull-like head but with certain differences; a triangular nose instead of side-way slit nostrils, and white eyes and teeth rather than previously being yellow.
- Its name is a portmanteau of 'purple' and 'poltergeist'. The word "poltergeist" means "noisy ghost" in German.
- PurpleGeist first appeared in FNaF World: Halloween Edition as a final boss.
- PurpleGeist's name is styled as "Purplegeist".
- PurpleGeist is the only boss so far to have a completely 2D sprite.
- PurpleGeist is also the only boss to have only two frames.
- PurpleGeist appears to have a cleft chin, similar to the original Purple Guy.
- If PurpleGeist is defeated (if all characters are leveled up enough) before Chica's Magic Rainbow appears, the rainbow will instantly be defeated as well.
- Interestingly, PurpleGeist's head looks nearly identical to one of the endoskeleton heads from the Night 4 minigame of Five Nights at Freddy's 4.
- PurpleGeist is the only enemy/boss to not have an available attack.
- However, due to Chica's Magical Rainbow's unexpected appearance, this could be the reason why.
- It is assumed PurpleGeist is meant to parody Purple Guy in some way, but this is not confirmed.
- It is possible that its new appearance has been inspired to the character Lord English.