- For info on Phantom Foxy's core series character, click here.
- Not what you were looking for? See Foxy (disambiguation).
|“||Because you can never have too much Foxy.||”|
— Phantom Foxy's Loading Screen
Phantom Foxy is an unlockable character in FNaF World. He is the ghostly and charred incarnation of Foxy, specifically Withered Foxy.
Phantom Foxy's appearance is almost identical to his core series counterpart but he is smaller. Like the other phantoms, his eyes are white dots surrounded by white rings. Similar to his core series counterpart, his right forearm is absent, with his remaining upper right arm attached, albeit being more tattered and possessing more wires than his original version. In addition, his body is completely covered in red and brown stripes.
|Stuns all enemies for a few seconds.|
|Damages and poisons two enemies.|
|30% chance to insta-kill one enemy.|
Phantom Foxy is a fairly decent character. Like Foxy, he has Jumpscare, which can stun enemies for a bit. He can also poison enemies with Toxic Bite, dealing damage with the initial bite as well. Unscrew is good in certain situations, having a 30% chance of an instant kill to one enemy. Overall, Phantom Foxy is a good character for the early part of the game.
- When battling Phantom Foxy, his arm position is switched. This is due to the battle sprite being flipped so a new one would not have to be made.
- This also happens to Withered Bonnie's arm and any variation of Foxy that has a hook, as well as Withered Chica's bib.
- Phantom Foxy's legs and ears are identified to that of Endo-02's; this also applies to Withered Foxy, similar to the core series.