- For info on Phantom Chica's core series character, click here.
- Not what you were looking for? See Chica (disambiguation).
|“||Stop calling me a watermelon.||”|
— Phantom Chica's Loading Screen
Phantom Chica is an unlockable character in FNaF World. She is a ghostly and charred incarnation of the original Chica.
Phantom Chica has almost an identical appearance to her core series counterpart, except obviously smaller. Her eyes are just one big white dot with a single white ring around it. Her cupcake is noticeably gone, like her core series character.
|Damages and poisons two enemies.|
|Temporarily decreases all enemies speed.|
|30% chance to insta-kill one enemy.|
Phantom Chica can be useful to use. Her Toxic Bite can damage as well as poisoning an enemy and others nearby. Sludge can lower all enemies' speed so they slowly attack. Lastly, Unscrew is useful against single targets as the ones can have a 1/3 chance to destroy an enemy, regardless of health.
- Phantom Chica's bio on her loading screen says that she has been called a watermelon several times. Fans call her this due to the fact that her phantom textures mixed with her rounded shapes make her look like a watermelon.
- When battling Phantom Chica, her bib is switched. This is due to the battle sprite being flipped so a new one would not have to be made.
- This also happens to Nightmare Chica and Withered Chica.