- For info on Phantom BB's core series character, click here.
- Not what you were looking for? See BB (disambiguation).
— Phantom BB's Loading Screen
Phantom BB (also known as Phantom Balloon Boy) is an unlockable character in FNaF World. He is a ghostly and charred incarnation of the original Balloon Boy.
Phantom BB's appearance is almost identical to his core series counterpart, but he is smaller. Like all of the phantom animatronics, his eyes are white dots surrounded by white rings. Like his core-series counterpart, he is missing his iconic balloons and sign.
|Poisons a single enemy.|
|Temporarily decreases the attack power of a single enemy.|
|Temporarily decreases all enemies defense.|
Phantom BB has very similar attacks as Phantom Freddy. Unlike Phantom Freddy, however, he is not purely stat-based, and can do damage with Toxic Balloon, which poisons a single enemy. He can also lower enemy attack power with Gloom Balloon, and enemy defense with Rainy Day.
- Phantom BB's loading screen uses a phrase commonly used to justify the reason for doing something even though the phrase fails to actually do so. It is likely used in this context to justify the character's creation because the original Balloon Boy was rather disliked by fans of the series and Phantom BB is the next iteration of the character.
- When attacking, his torso, head, and legs become separated. This is similar to RWQFSFASXC's glitching habit of separating head, torso with lower jaw, and legs.
- It is possible that Phantom BB appears to defy the laws of physics, as most of the phantoms from Five Nights at Freddy's 3 are able to defy the laws of physics, due to being hallucinations.
- Phantom BB and Phantom Freddy are usually some of the first challengers to be encountered.