- Not what you were looking for? See Endo (disambiguation).
Overclock's has a identical appearance to Mad Endo with the same battle animation.
|Basic white bash attack||Deals large amounts of damage to a single party member.|
|30% chance to insta-kill one party member.|
Because this particular boss seems to be the most aggressive with its bash attack being used every 2-3 seconds, plus there's very little to no chance for survival against it with weak party members, it is recommended that the player equips the following items "before" fighting it:
- The 3 boss bytes can help drain its health while waiting to get to "Gift Boxes" to revive the dead party members.
- The following 4 chips, once equipped will ease the fight:
- Counter: Bite will cause it to get bitten back every time it hits a party member.
- Auto: Mimic is useful for spamming Gift Boxes and the party members attack moves.
- Auto: Shield can help block off 50% of its attacks.
- Curse: Status can help lower his Defense, Strength and Speed, rendering its attacks against the party members useless for a short amount of time.
- Overclock is one of the guardians that protects a button, the other ones being Supergoon and Snowcone.
- In fact, all of them have weaker counterparts which look identical.
- Overclock is the fastest character in the game.
- This is most likely because the term "overclocking" is the process of configuring a computer processor or other electronic circuit to run faster than originally intended, allowing it to be faster and more responsive.