Neon appears to be a yellow-colored 8-bit sprite with ears, a round body, and orange eyes and mouth.
|Basic blue tackle attack||Deals large amounts of damage to a single party member.|
|Deals 400 or more damage to all party members and pierces through defense. Can instantly kill them. Only blocked by Neon Wall 2.|
|Sends out five flashing balls that deals 9999 damage to independent party members. Can instantly kill them. Can be blocked by Neon Wall, the chip "Auto Shield" or Neon Wall 2.|
|This attack can insta-kill more than one party member, but it has a lower chance than Unscrew.|
|Stuns all party members for a few seconds.|
|Summons an amount of snowballs that can give high damage.|
|Poisons all party members. The poison deals damage over time. In this case, it also has a chance to instantly kill all party members, but is unlikely. This also applies to Jangle, P. Goon and Chipper's Revenge.|
|Kills all party members under 30% health.|
- Neon is one of the enemies to be completely pixelated. Two others being Jangle and P. Goon.
- Neon, Jangle and P. Goon could be references to the FNaF World: Halloween Edition.
- However, there were no enemies in the Halloween Edition called Neon.
- Neon's name comes from its bright neon coloration, similar to Purple Guy's name coming from the purple colored skin.
- Neon has every attack that Chipper's Revenge does, plus Alarm. The same applies to Jangle and P. Goon.