Its design is similar to a real Mineshaft. Across the ceiling are wooden supports and across the mines are placed torches. The Layout is similar to that of a Labyrith though and some paths are blocked by Rocks.
Points of Interest
- A single chip can be found in this area.
- Endless-Speed: Lies south-west of the entrance.
- Two chips can be found in this Area:
- After listening to 8-bit Fredbear in Dusting Fields, a clock can be found here.
- Lolbit is located north to the entrance and sells the Shield Bytes.
- After listening to 8-bit Fredbear at the beginning of Lilygear Lake, a clock can be found here.
- Two chips can be found in this Area.
- Endless-Strength: At the end of a hallway at the very west of the area, starting in the south-west.
- Endless-Defense: A little bit east from the chip above.
- Chipper's Revenge can be found in the tunnel stated above after getting the Key in Pinwheel Funhouse. Defeating it yields a trophy.
- A part of Deep-Metal Mine is located in between the mine-shafts of Mysterious Mine.
- This is the only location to have more than 1 Clock.
- This may be due to the fact that the entrances of the mine are somewhat of the main track of the game.
- One of the two pre-leaked soundtracks was titled "Ice Cave". This track plays nowhere in the game, however, though, that the music actually was intended for the area that is accessed by the entrance in Dusting Fields.