- Were you looking for Metalman's weaker counterpart, Chop 'N Roll?
Metalman's appearance is similar to Chop 'N Roll, but with some changes to both its movement and look. Metalman has spikes along the edges of its wheel base and its whole body is colored silver chrome. Metalman rolls forward and backward slightly but quickly on its base, swinging its axes and shaking its head in a violent way, more so than its counterpart. However, in FNaF 57: Freddy in Space, Metalman has a pair of gun barrels in place of its forearms instead.
|Basic "hook" attack||Deals low damage to a single party member.|
- Metalman could possibly be a reference to the Tin Man character from The Wizard of Oz.
- Metalman's texture looks similar to the one used by Metal Mario in Super Mario 64.
- Metalman is possibly named after a boss character from Mega Man 2.
- Despite being located in a cave, Metalman holds axes instead of pickaxes.
- Oddly, if there's more than one Metalman, they aren't called "Metalmen".
- This could be because other enemies aren't turned plural in groups.
- In FNAF 57: Freddy in Space, Metalman has red eyes instead of green eyes.
- The spikes at the top of the wheel clip through his axle.