|"The pieces are in place for you."|
This article is a stub. Please help the FNaF World Wikia by expanding it.
Leon Riskin is the sound designer of the OST for FNaF World. Leon's first two soundtracks written for FNaF World were the "Battle Theme" and the unused "Ice Cave" theme.
I'm Leon, composer and sound designer at Ionics. I've been in the sound industry for over a decade now, and have scored numerous commercials, games, and multimedia projects. I always try to create something catchy and fun. My musical career started at the age of 5 as a pianist and I've been squeezing melodies out of anything playable ever since. I offer good communication and a fast turnaround. I also convert coffee into musical notes.
- Leon is the second designer to help with Scott Cawthon for a Five Nights at Freddy's related project, the first being Kira Breed-Wrisley, who helped with the novel, Five Nights at Freddy's: The Silver Eyes.
- Despite "Ice Cave" being one of his first songs he made for FNaF World, it is not found in the game, as the Ice Cave is unused.
- Leon also composed the music for "Trailer 1" of Scott's new Sister Location game.
- Leon's full name is "Leon Y. Riskin" (as shown on the Ionics Music website), though it is unknown what the "Y" stands for.
- Leon Riskin's song "Stone Cold" samples Journey from Dungeons & Dragons: Warriors of the Eternal Sun.