The Key is a tool in FNaF World used to unlock the various Keyhold Blocks scattered around the map and is a necessary item for completing the Normal, Hard, Chipper's Revenge and Clock Endings of the game.
Keyhole Block Locations
- Fazbear Hills - To the right near the Lilygear Lake button. Holds a button.
- Dusting Fields - Bottom Left which holds a button and Snowcone.
- Lilygear Lake - Top Right which holds a button and Supergoon.
- Deep-Metal Mine - Top Right which holds a button and Overclock.
- Choppy's Woods - Top Right (only accessible by Lilygear Lake) which holds the final point for the Clock Ending.
- Mysterious Mine - Middle Left which holds Chipper's Revenge. It is not easily visible.
- The Key can be used an infinite amount of times. However, There are only 6 key locations per play time.
- Just like the Bosses, the key locks are reset per game restart or a new game.