- For JJ's core series character, go here under FNaF 2.
- Not what you were looking for? See BB (disambiguation).
|“||Because one wasn't enough!||”|
— JJ's loading screen.
JJ, also called JayJay by the music files, is an unlockable character in FNaF World. She is a different colored version of the original Balloon Boy from the second game of the core series where she can be seen hiding under the desk on rare occasions as one of the hallucinations.
In the update 1.20, JJ, along with Foxy, Fredbear, Toy Chica, and Nightmare Chica, appear in the minigame Foxy Fighters.
JJ seems to have the appearance that acts as a recolor to Balloon Boy, with her eyes pink, hat and shirt in a blue and pink pattern, and her nose and cheeks in a pink color. Her eyes also sports with eye-lashes. The stem from the hat is noticeably gone. JJ's shirt has two golden-yellow buttons. JJ's mouth is different compared to Balloon Boy's. Her mouth is more like a trapezoid while Balloon Boy's mouth is more like a semicircle.
|Summons 3 balloons, each one damaging an enemy once.|
|Summons a random amount of poppers. They will explode when there are a lot of them.|
|30% chance to insta-kill one enemy.|
JJ is an interesting party member to use. Like Balloon Boy, she has Balloons that can do random damage from low as 1 to as high like 100. She can also use Poppers early which can do some big damage to enemies although it ranges from 50-150. Her best attack that she has is Unscrew as it has a 1/3 chance to destroy a single target. It also works on bosses, but the chances are much lower. This is also useful against new challengers that appear as the player can defeat them quickly to obtain new party members.
|The following information contains spoilers. To view them, click the [show] tag.|
- JJ's inclusion in the game likely stems from something considered to be a hallucination in Five Night's at Freddy's 2 in which an alternately-colored Balloon Boy would appear occasionally under the office desk. The character in question was considered by many to be a separate entity, originally dubbed as Balloon Girl by fans and later known as JJ. However, nothing has ever confirmed nor denied if this appearance was a separate entity from Balloon Boy in the core series of games. However, JJ came to fruition in FNaF World seemingly for the sake of expanding the character roster.
- Unlike the core version, JJ has a propeller on her hat.
- JJ is one of the few characters to have a previously unconfirmed name, the others being RWQFSFASXC and Shadow Freddy.
- JJ's full name is JayJay, which was revealed in a subreddit leaking the songs from the game.
- However like RWQFSFASXC, JJ received her name from the in-game files of Five Nights at Freddy's 2.
- JJ's loading screen refers to how JJ was a recolor of Balloon Boy. It also references the fact that BB is one of the most disliked characters among fans of the core series games.
- JJ's gender was confirmed in the update 1.20 with Foxy referring to her and Toy Chica as "gals".
- In a single frame of JJ's attack animation, her pants move up, revealing her legs. The same applies to Balloon Boy.
- JJ was voiced by Amber Lee Connors in update 1.20.
- It is strange how JJ speaks like a young adult while she is about Balloon Boy's age.
- JJ's loading screen is reference to BB, as he is the most hated animatronic in the game.
- There is a unused voiceline for JJ in Foxy Fighters. It contained a swear word after Nightmare Chica's plane was hit.
- Because it was unused, JJ only says one line in Foxy Fighters, and is the only character to have only one line in the whole game.
- The voice actor, Amber Lee Connors, refused to use said line, which was "Now I'm going to kick your a**!" later stating "Wait, I can't say that in the game."
- If one looks closely when JJ attacks, her eyes seem to roll around in their head, similar to a baby doll's. This has the odd side-effect of their eyes going all white for a couple frames before the pupils roll back into view.
- In the FNaF World teaser, JJ's bottom button is white instead of gold. However, this could just be due to the lighting in the image.