- For info on Foxy's core series character, click here.
- Not what you were looking for? See Foxy (disambiguation).
— Foxy's Loading Screen
Foxy is a red-colored fox animatronic, unlike his original color crimson, appearing as a smaller version of his counterpart from the main series. The holes on his body are noticeably gone and he also lacks eyebrows and freckles. Similar to his core series counterpart, Foxy has three stray tufts of fur sticking out of the top of his head and similar to Phantom Foxy from Five Nights at Freddy's 3, his eyepatch doesn't flip up.
|Deals low damage to a single enemy.|
|Stuns all enemies for a few seconds.|
|Puts 3 globs of hot cheese on the floor, doing damage over time to enemies.|
Foxy isn't the strongest starter in the game, but is great as a supportive attacker. Hook does very little damage but has minor helpfulness at the start of the game. His best attack in the game is Jumpscare which is great for stunning although it does no damage and Hot Cheese is great for overtime damage. He's an OK starter character but there are better characters like Mangle. Like mention, if the ones want to use him, be sure to use other supporitng characters that are strong.
- The line from Foxy's loading screen is likely a reference to the Pirate Cove's sign from the first Five Nights at Freddy's game where it says "-SORRY!- OUT OF ORDER". Even though Foxy's loading screen says "Back in order," his hand and legs are still exposed.
- It also could be a reference to the fact that Foxy was suppose to be in working conditions during the event of Five Nights at Freddy's.
- Interestingly, despite the core series's reputation for jumpscares, Foxy is the only "classic" animatronic to have Jumpscare.
- This could be due to Foxy's more intense method of scaring the player.
- If one looks closely at Foxy's eyes, they are an orange color instead of the usual yellow color like in the core series.
- If one were to look closely, Foxy's head is more similar to that of Withered Foxy than his incarnation in Five Nights at Freddy's. This could mean that Foxy is based on his appearance before the events of Five Nights at Freddy's 2, albeit with exposed endoskeleton at the lower region.
- However, Five Nights at Freddy's 2 is considered to be a prequel, story-wise.
- Foxy seems to be a lot smaller than most characters in the game, which is strange as he was very tall in the core series. However, it is possible that his size is misinterpreted, due to the crouching in his idle animation.
- It is possibly a reference to his funtime counterpart, who is one of the shortest funtime animatronics.
- Foxy is voiced by Jesse Adam in Update 2.
- Foxy's voice in Foxy Fighters sounds alot like Sega's mascot, Sonic the Hedgehog.
- This might be referred to Foxy running in the hallway in the core series.