The Dusting Fields have a snow like appearance. The entire area is covered in snow, save for the bare trees that decorate the area. To the north, a decommissioned ferris wheel along with a mysterious dancing shadow of Freddy on a stump can be found.
Points of Interest
- Lolbit is located at spawn and sells the Reaper Bytes.
- In the north of Dusting Fields is one of the Entrances to Mysterious Mine located.
- 2 Chips can be found in this area.
- After listening to 8-bit Fredbear back in Choppy's Woods, a clock can be found here.
- A glitched Object in the form of a rock can be found to the north-east of Dusting Fields. The sub-tunnel leads to the entrance of Lilygear Lake, and the 4th jump number.
- One of the buttons that protect Security is at the south-west of Dusting Fields. It is guarded by Snowcone.
- When the player enters this area, the entire screen is covered by snow particles.
- Oddly, there appears to be a dancing figure above Mysterious Mine. It is unknown what this is.
- In the 1.1 update, it was revealed to be a transparent shadow.
- It may be there to indicate the Rock that glitches the player into &*_TWRE.
- This is the only place where jump isn't accessed by pressing a button. It is only accessed when the player first enters Dusting Fields.
- In the 1.1 update, the name of the area is not seen at all unless entering &*_TWRE due to the snow particles in the area. However, the key is visible.
- There is music in the "Unused Content" section named: Ice_Cave, implying that Scott was originally going to make a an ice cave, but instead made the Dusting Fields.
- The ferris wheel was reused from an earlier game by Scott, The Pilgrim's Progress. It can be seen in the background of Vanity Fair.