Coffee is a secret character that was added in the 1.2 update of FNaF World. He comes from one of Scott's previous games, The Desolate Hope. He can be unlocked if the player beats FNaF 57: Freddy in Space without collecting any upgrades.
Coffee is completely identical to his appearance in The Desolate Hope. He is a coffee machine that carries a coffee pot with a handle attached. He has two arms and two legs attached to him, an eye with four prongs on top to resemble eyelashes as well as a long antenna on the top of his head.
|Puts a gift-box at the feet of each party member. When they die, it will automatically bring them back to life with FULL HEALTH.|
|Puts a status effect that slowly drains large amounts of life.|
|Puts up a wall that blocks all attacks for 5 seconds.|
Coffee is a strong defensive character to have. He has Gift Boxes which can prevent characters from dying as well as reviving characters that are destroyed for full health.
Like Animdude, he has Mega Virus, which can do huge damage to all enemies over time but also wipe out most of the Chica's Magic Rainbow Minions so the ones don't need to worry much from destroying the playable characters.
Coffee also has Neon Wall 2, which is extremely defensive. When used, it prevents all characters from being destroyed for exactly 5 seconds. This is useful against Chica's Magic Rainbow Minions if they are very close to destroying the party members. If the ones have the Mimic ball then the shield will last for about 7-8 seconds.
|The following information contains spoilers. To view them, click the [show] tag.|
- Coffee is one of the three characters not to receive a loading screen, the others being Mr. Chipper and Animdude.
- Coffee is the only character that has Neon Wall 2.
- Interestingly, Coffee's animations were reused from The Desolate Hope. It is assumed that Scott lost the models for Coffee and other characters like Souldozer due to his old PC getting broken down.
- Due to that, Coffee doesn't have a shadow in-game, making him the only character to not have a said shadow.
- However, It's unknown how Scott animated Coffee, even after he lost this character's models.
- When Coffee says that he hoped that his code was reused for a TDH sequel, he may have possibly referenced a game called The Desolate Abandon, a sequel for The Desolate Hope that Scott was going to make, but decided to make Five Nights at Freddy's instead.
- Scott hinted in a Steam post that he may continue it in the future.
- The Coffee-specific move Neon Wall 2 likely draws inspiration from a similar move in The Desolate Hope, Proto Wall, which also makes the player's party temporarily invincible.
- Coffee's Mega Virus attack may also draw inspiration from the fact that in The Desolate Hope, Coffee uses a virus that he created to steal digital resources.