- Not what you were looking for? See BB (disambiguation).
Browboy bears much resemblance to Balloon Boy, but has a purple and black striped shirt, a prominent unibrow (hence his name), pink/red eyes, jet-black hair, short legs, and enlarged fists. He bears a orange propeller with a black stem. He also has total 8 teeth. His skin color is a light orange.
|Basic white bash attack||Deals large amounts of damage to a single party member.|
|Launches an amount of balloons that deal a random amount of damage (launches 4 instead of 3).|
- Browboy first appears in FNaF World: Halloween Edition as an enemy.
- However, his name was oddly changed from "Brow Boy" to "Browboy." And he was simply a recolor of Ballboy.
- Browboy is one of the bosses that appears in the "Merry Christmas!" image; three others are Bubba, Porkpatch, and Mad Endo.
- Oddly, there is an animation of Browboy recolored from Ballboy, without the juggling balls. It wasn't used anywhere in the game.
- This could because Browboy could've been intended to be reused as Ballboy's recolor but it was changed later on.
- Unlike DeeDee and JJ, Browboy does not have holes in his hands. This also applies to Ballboy.
- In Browboy's 3D overworld sprite and fighting sprite; his eyes are what appears to be red, while in his 2D overworld sprite, they are brown. However, in the Halloween Edition, they are green.
- If one looks closely to Browboy, one can see his pants clipping into his shoes.
- Before the 1.10 update, Browboy's 2D Overworld sprite is missing a propeller.
- When leaving Pinwheel Funhouse then returning, Browboy will reappear.
- However, this might not be an accident, since all bosses seem to do the same.