Blacktomb Yard is a bleak environment filled with dead trees, gargoyles, and gravestones. Fredbear explains that it's a graveyard for scrapped and unwanted creations and that there are objects that aren't what they appear to be in this area.
Gargoyle statues also appear in this area with torches. In the 1.1 update, however, the gargoyles were removed from the game and the torches simply sit on the ground.
Points of Interest
- Lolbit is located in the east and sells the Bomb Bytes.
- To the south lies the entrance to Deep-Metal Mine, which is seemingly blocked by a passable tree.
- 2 Chips can be found in this area.
- Block-Jumpscare: Next to the entrance to Deep-Metal Mine.
- Auto-Mimic: Press against the second tombstone on the very left from below and enter &*_TWRE. Go left until the player reach Mysterious Mine and collect the red chest between that lies above some of the supports of the mine.
- Some more red chips might be seen while being in &*_TWRE, those can be accessed in other ways though and can't be collected from here.
- In the demo, there is a blue barrier behind Fredbear that says "End of Demo", which is an impassible barrier, even with the glitch.
- This is one of the two areas of the overworld that doesn't have any boss, the other being &*_TWRE.