- For info on Balloon Boy's core series character, click here.
- Not what you were looking for? See BB (disambiguation).
— Balloon Boy's Loading Screen
Balloon Boy (BB for short) is an unlockable character in FNaF World.
Balloon Boy has an almost identical appearance to his counterpart from the Five Nights at Freddy's series, but is smaller and cuter. All of his distinct features remain, such as the red-blue vertically striped shirt, two white buttons, propeller cap, blue pants, and brown shoes. He doesn't carry the "Balloons!" sign from his original appearance, and his hair color has been brightened. His eyes aren't as round as his original counterpart, and he has a bigger smile than usual.
|Summons 3 balloons, each one damaging an enemy once.|
|Puts 3 globs of hot cheese on the floor, doing damage over time to enemies.|
|Summons a small trap-like animatronic for each enemy. It will bite it three times before disappearing.|
Balloon Boy relies on attacking groups of enemies. His Balloons is mainly useful to one enemy as it summons 3 Balloons to random targets. Each Balloon can do random damage from weak as 1 damage to huge as around 100. Because of these numbers, Balloon Boy does not do too much damage on bosses, so be careful. Hot Cheese and Munchies are useful on groups of enemies.
- BB's loading screen text may be an ironic comment by Scott Cawthon on how BB was a much-hated character in Five Nights at Freddy's 2 for disabling the player's flashlight and laughing.
- It may also be a reference to an English idiom as BB is a blue-eyed boy, meaning he is someone's favorite.
- When fought as an enemy, Balloon Boy's balloon is in his left hand rather than his right. This is due to the fact that character assets are given a horizontal flip when appearing as a challenger.
- Also when introduced as a challenger, his propeller seems to be spinning the opposite direction, for the same reason.
- In his attack animation, Balloon Boy appears to be offering his balloon to his target.
- This refers to his job in Five Nights at Freddy's 2.
- It was confirmed in the 1.2.0 update that Nightmare BB would be an unlockable character.
- In four frames of Balloon Boy's attack animation, his pants move up, revealing his legs. The same applies to JJ.
- When attacking, his balloon clips through his propeller and the string attached to the balloon clips through his hand.